Friday, October 13, 2006

Try As You Might


Ok...I don't usually talking about "trying" since I feel like it is just like saying "yes...we are currently having sex" But what you might not realize is that...oh my god...we are having sex for FOUR DAYS IS A ROW!!!!! We haven't done that since...ummm....June 5, 2004 minus 9 months is...September 2003! Lordy. And I digress.

So in honor of our marathon weekend, I thought I might go to Victoria's Secret and get a little something to spice up our venture. Unfortunately, though, I had to take my 2 year old with me (mental note- Victoria's Secret is NOT a kid friendly store...how do you answer the question "What's that?" as he points to a leather thong?) Digression again...my apologies.

So as I undress to try on a cute little nightgown, the little boy in the 2x2 cubicle with me decides to point out the obvious..."Mommy doesn't have a penis!" But instead of being matter of fact in the information, he is horrified. Imagine a screaming, near crying boy in a stroller wailing "Mommy doesn't have a penis!!!" If he wakes up with a nightmare today, it will be visions of me having my penis cut off in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret.

We escaped Victoria's Secret without too much drama. I now own a new set of flannel PJ's (hello romance!) and the 2 year old was comforted when he got home from the mall, ran into the bathroom where his father was showering and discovered with joy that

"Daddy has a penis too!"

Phew...thank god because if not, I bought those PJs for nothing!

No comments: