Saturday, October 21, 2006

The P Word


Penis...potty..what have you, it doesn't matter. For the past 8 days, I have had a clear vision of what my son will be like in college. Naked, dancing to the Rolling Stones, and infatuated with his penis....wait isn't that all boys in college?

Not afraid to bribe the crap out of him (literally), we are now official potty users. No present could be better for my upcoming birthday (please don't tell my husband that...I still want everything I put on the list...and a surprise...but NO running shorts please!)

In fact, it has been such a party, my son declared yesterday "my penis has a birthday cap on it." Well, I did say it was a birthday present, but I really didn't think now was the time to explain how and why his penis came to look like that...no amount of M and M's will help him get over that!

No comments: