Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Itsy bitsy etsy

Do you know about this site?

etsy.com

I am 100% addicted

Did you know that you can get Star Wars Lego shirts there? You can...just look (you can also get Star Wars Lego earrings for that matter, but I thought maybe that was too much for the 5th birthday party!)

Did you know that you can get embroidered/ monogrammed diaper covers there. You can...just look

Now I know, my examples are slightly limited to a 2 year old girl and a 5 year old boy...but there is more...so much more. And it is all made by people, in their homes (mostly) and sold directly from them. I LOVE it. In fact, a good friend has her artwork up here and I admire her for creating her work and selling it.

But seriously, if you need something unique, you can probably find it here. At least I can, because I have an itsy etsy problem.

And don't even DARE coming to the 5th birthday party in a Chewy Lego t-shirt. That would be SO wrong!

2 comments:

Boom said...

I LOVE the etsy.
All of the art in my kids' rooms is from etsy.

Here is one of my favorite little artists.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=64556

ARomero said...

I am in the same boat, I can't stop buying things from there! Tonight on the order list is hair bows and a few more monogram T's. Ugh!