Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He married Martha.

I've been missing, I know.

I've been busy, you know.

But I have to say that it may be a week late, but I still feel compelled to post the pictures of our Valentine's dinner. I am neither a professional chef of photographer, but this was one hell of a meal if I do say so myself.

Check it out.




Of course, his first question was, "Did I marry Martha Stewart?" How much did this cost? Such a romantic I tell you. But the answer truly brought him to his knees:



  • Beef tenderloin- free (xmas present from the bossman)

  • scallops - $8

  • Alaskan King Crab- $6

  • Asparagus- $3

  • Having your son eat the whole meal without a single argument- Priceless

It may not fit into our $60/week budget (yeah, that isn't going so well) but it was YUMMY!

No comments: