Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The stars have aligned

For me, it is the most wonderful time of the year. No not Thanksgiving, and not Christmas, and not my husband's birthday right in the middle of all of these events.

It's Oprah's Favorite Things episode.

I usually try not to get into all of the Oprah hype. I don't read her books, I rarely watch her show, but for some reason I look forward to this show more than I really should. So as soon as I heard that the show was today, I set my TIVO and looked forward to bed time so that I can catch what all the must haves are for this year. Granted, I never buy any of them...but it is always good to be in the know.

So imagine my extreme joy when my three year old-- mr. no-napper himself-- sacks out for a super nap this afternoon. So I sit here, writing on my blog about nothing, drinking my 3 point latte (worth every point), watching my favorite thing.

Today...All the stars have aligned.

No comments: