Saturday, October 27, 2007

Campaigning for some good PR

So my husband has started to read my blog and I think there is a direct correlation between that and his recent campaign for Father/Husband of the Week. I'm assuming that he feels misrepresented in my descriptions so he has made a concerted effort to give me NOTHING to write about.

I mean, if you remember to say "Happy Birthday" while I am still in bed and give me a present before breakfast...what can I write about?

I mean, if you call home to ask if I need anything from the store before you come home...what can I write about?


I mean, if you "go camping" with our 3 year old on a Friday night including a hike in the pouring down rain, hotdogs and s'mores by the fireplace, and sleeping ALL NIGHT in the tent in the family room...what can I write about?






And finally, if unsolicited you take the kids out of the house (where...I don't know and I don't care!) on Saturday morning so I could potentially read the paper and drink unlimited lattes (not exactly what happened, but the intent was there!)...what would I write about?

Have no fear, the campaign will soon be over and he will be exposed for the fraud he is, but in the mean time...I've got nothing to say.

1 comment:

Boom said...

First of all, STOP it. That's so adorable. They slept in the tent together??

Secondly, when was your birthday?? I'm so sad I didn't know when it was!! Poo.