Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soccer!



Add to my list of things we swore we wouldn't do...but did anyway. Soccer.


For the past 5 years we have rolled our eyes, commented with disgust and declared with all seriousness that we would not put our darling son into programmed sports until he was at least 5...6...7...13...the age changes with the degree of difficulty of eye roll.


But guess where we were on Saturday morning. Soccer.


Well, that is if you call packs of little 3 and 4 year olds chasing a soccer ball like an amoeba searching for algae. Not fast, not efficient, but eventually the job gets done.


And if I could, I would take all my eye rolls, snickering, and judgement back...it was TOO fun.


I don't think that I have a Pele or a Beckham on my hands...but we sure did have a good time.

2 comments:

Boom said...

Looks like a Pele to me!!

OH and I went to HT and got those 99-cent grocery bags, per your suggestion...LOVE them!!

MISS YOU!

Beth HF said...

We were doing the soccer thing too. It can be a lot of fun, really...take it from Bobby and myself, we did meet playing soccer!