Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm back!

I really do wonder what people did before internet. Did they actually call their friends? Write them a little note , print out pictures and hand them out? Go to the grocery store? Or a mall? Call a doctor?

This past month I have a small exercise in what it must be like with out internet OR a home phone. And let me tell you...it wasn't pretty. I had to spend nap time doing things like sweep the floor, fold laundry, make dinner. What the F? I didn't sign up for this antiquated stay-at-home mom crap.

But breathe a huge sigh of relief. Procrastination, late night purchasing, and reading gossip are all back on the agenda.

Oh...and maybe I'll blog a little bit too. We've had a pretty good month since Mommy hasn't been handcuffed to Perez Hilton.

2 comments:

OMG OMG: said...

oho, the picture for your profile is so nice~ really nice

Anonymous said...

i have serious perez hilton problems, too. i feel better knowing someone else out there needs perezrehab.