Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not everything is included

House on Market...Day 1

4 pamphlets taken...and one went to my nosy neighbor down the street who asked me to give it to him so he didn't have to get out of his car. Does he know that it cost me $1 to color copy one of those things???

1 showing....things were going swimmingly until the end. I bribed darling son to sit on our bed and eat a picnic and watch Cars. He did well while "mommy's friends" inspected the closets, pantry, and bedrooms. In fact he did SO well that he neglected to tell me that he had to go potty. So imagine the potential buyers surprise when they went to check out the master bedroom and bath and they found naked boy standing in a puddle of pee.

No, as much as you ask, you cannot have the naked boy OR the pee if you buy the house. They are both all mine!

No comments: